PDA

View Full Version : Need to say i'm sorry!

craftkeeper
07-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Hey all hope everyone is having a good evening..I really want to say i'm sorry to all of the new members for not saying hello and welcoming everyone to the board. I always have the intentions of going to each and every new intro and welcoming everyone then i guess my brain and fingers just get overwhelmed and i give up before i get started. I know it's not much of an excuse, but i felt well enought this evening to get on here and do some posting and felt like i need to say hi and welcome to everyone. This is a great place and a great bunch of folks to talk to.

In another post Marla hit the nail on the head. I to have a very understanding family[for the most part] but i dont want to burden them with every problem i have. And i know they get tired of hearing of all of my searching for information. So i have all of these great friends to share my thoughts and gripes with. Anyway here is one great big generic Hello and i sure am glad you all found this group. I myself have not been diagnosed for very long but hope i can be of some help to you.

debbie-b
07-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Same goes for me. I am always willing, but than my mind wonders.
A hardlfelt welcome to all the newbies, I am glad that you have found us.

Debbie

tgal
07-16-2011, 03:25 PM
You don't need to say you're sorry. Most of us have those wandering minds!

GeoKasher
07-16-2011, 04:55 PM
Thank you for the welcome, craftkeeper! I know how it is to get busy or not feel well and then feel overwhelmed.

craftkeeper
07-16-2011, 05:35 PM
Lord tgal i was already ditzi before the Lupus and all else. I do some of the dumbest things lately. Sometimes my husband and i both just crack up and start laughing about some of it. Might as well. LOL. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know i'm wandering around here somewhere if you need me.

lovedbyHim
07-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Lord tgal i was already ditzi before the Lupus and all else. I do some of the dumbest things lately. Sometimes my husband and i both just crack up and start laughing about some of it. Might as well. LOL. Anyway just wanted to let everyone know i'm wandering around here somewhere if you need me.

I can soooo relate! If I were included to diagnose myself, I am sure it would be ADD. Now that I have lupus I think it would be NAD(no attention disorder). My kids laugh with me all the time. The real super smart one just shakes her head.

Peridot20_Gem
07-19-2011, 08:06 AM
Craftkeeper,

Not to worry mate...we all go through issues of forgetting.lol xxx

Saysusie
07-19-2011, 10:09 AM
If anyone should be offering apologies, it would most definitely be me. But, like everyone else..this disease, and it's affects upon us, seems to always get in our way. I have been absent so often due to flare-ups that go from horrible to horrific (far above the "bad-to-worse" pay grade) that I have missed so many wonderful new members.
So, I too, would like to offer my sincere apologies to all of our new members whom I've failed to personally welcome. I want you all to know how happy I am that you are here and that you find our WHL home helpful to you. It is our goal to always be there to support, comfort, understand, and inform each member here. Again...welcome and I am so sorry for being so "hit and miss" here.
To all of our veteran and "not so newbie" members, I would like to offer an apology to each of you also. WHL is a part of my life and I hate feeling as if I am not as visible as I should be. I love the way that each of you cares for one another, even when I am not around. The genuine care and concern here makes me so very proud to be a part of this community.
Thank you, Craftkeeper, for starting this thread :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusue

Elo
07-19-2011, 02:49 PM
Well thanks! A big generic Hello back to ya! hehe