PDA

View Full Version : Nose sores

Manderson
07-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Quick Q about nose sores......what do yours feel like? I thought mine were probably psoriasis in my nose, now I'm not sure. Mine starts off feeling very dry and then very sore. I can only see a little bit inside the nose, but what I do see looks irritated. I have not gotten mouth sores.

debbie-b
07-13-2011, 07:59 AM
I do get them too, but less often now.
Mine hurt and bleed, when I blow my nose and last for weeks. I always have to keep the sore moist, with some creme.
I also get mouth sores, which usally don't hurt.

Debbie

lovedbyHim
07-13-2011, 08:58 AM
I get them often especially in the winter. They start out sort of like a crust in my nose and when I clean it out it's tender and takes a while to heal. I use vitamin E oil at the advice of my rheumy and it has worked quite well. Usually when I have them in my nose i also have them in my mouth. I hope this helps.

tgal
07-13-2011, 09:26 AM
Good Morning,

Nine hurt too. After a bit of pain they thing begin to drain and crust up. I use to have them ALL the time but since I have I have been on the plaquinel I seldom get them anymore

Peridot20_Gem
07-13-2011, 11:23 AM
Hello Marie,

I suffer with the nose sores, no trouble with my mouth as yet thank goodness.

My nose sores get thicker just like you've got a cold and as they're healing they go crusty and slowly break away with me blowing my nose but they have left my nose feeling weird..i feel like my nose is running bad and when i blow it nothing there and my left nostril inside feels bigger i'm sure they're damaging my nostrils side and when i see my Dermo i'm going to discuss this with him.

Manderson
07-13-2011, 06:42 PM
Yes Terry! That's exactly it: i feel like my nose is running bad and when i blow it nothing there and my left nostril inside feels bigger

Peridot20_Gem
07-14-2011, 02:18 AM
Yes Terry! That's exactly it: i feel like my nose is running bad and when i blow it nothing there and my left nostril inside feels bigger Marie,
It seems like we've got the same problem then mate...my left nostril actually feels like it's been slowly eaten away and getting widder inside and like my skin on the end of my nostril is getting thinner, why the left mainly christ knows but they ah half sore when they do come.