PDA

View Full Version : I'm so tired...

lovedbyHim
07-05-2011, 09:34 AM
ISimce there seems to be a run on fellow Lupies who are extremely tired I thought it would be fun to start a humorous thread on being tired. Here it goes:

I'm so tired I could fall asleep while Keith Urban sang to me in my living room.

sharpiessave
07-05-2011, 10:31 AM
I'm so tired I fell asleep halfway through posting this.

chikititalinda
07-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Im so tired, I FELL asleep during lunch!

Peridot20_Gem
07-05-2011, 04:18 PM
I'm so tired...i fell asleep tonight half way through my novel

Gizmo
07-05-2011, 04:56 PM
I'm so tired I microwaved my rubber ducky and took a bath with my sweet potato - just kidding, really!

Saysusie
07-05-2011, 05:01 PM
I'm so tired, I talked to my coffee and drank my phone!

ruziska
07-05-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm so tired I fell asleep standing in the shower

Elo
07-05-2011, 10:13 PM
I'm so tired I used a sharpie this morning instead of eyeliner.

I'm so tired I always have bedhead

I'm so tired I nearly drowned myself in my soup - luckily the carrots saved my fall.

I'm so tired I could fall asleep on an international flight - next to an obese man and a drunk grandmother!!

I'm so tired my eyes shrink away and shout "We're mellltinnnggggg" every time I step out in the daylight.

I'm so tired that redbull is using me as a case study to find something to REALLY wake people up.

I'm so tired, my nose has a permanent line across the top from my glasses smushing into it when I fall asleep on random surfaces.

I'm so tired, my friend with narcolepsy is turning to ME for advice on staying awake.

I'm so tired that slipknot's entire band (all 9 of them) could come into my room, play their hardest metal with their scariest voices, and my brain would still treat it as a lullaby to fall asleep to.

I'm so tired that...
. ........
. ........
. .......... Huh? What? didju say sumfink? *head nods* I washnt shleepink, i swear...

Nonna
07-06-2011, 03:11 AM
I'm so tired, that I don't want to start the day, I just want it to be nights Ivan go back to bed. - Ivan go back to bed........... I wish I knew what I was trying to say...........

We had storms last night and my kitty was out in it. When she finally decided to come in - I had a drowned rat instead of a cat. Ever try to chase a rat to dry it.......

lovedbyHim
07-06-2011, 03:19 AM
Omgosh Elo you are a hoot. Did you stay up all night writing this down! I soooo needed this today!

Thank-you...thank-you...thank-you!

Nonna did you catch the rat? I mean cat?

Elo
07-06-2011, 05:25 AM
I'm so tired I have a circle suctioned onto my face from falling asleep on my caffeine injection- woops, I mean, coffee cup this morning.

I'm so tired my right eye's started to tick, and some shady grandpa in short shorts followed me out of the grocery store and gave me his number.

I'm so tired I forgot that I spilled powdered sugar on my countertop last night. I woke up, stumbled out of bed, and freaked out, somehow calling the cops and convincing myself that someone broke in to LEAVE their drugs. THAT was an awkward conversation with the police. Woops.

I'm so tired I started ranting about the racism of people using white sugar all the time instead of brown. Completely forgetting that they have two completely different textures and uses.

I'm so tired that I have no idea why my last two posts were about sugar.

I'm so tired that I was making cookie dough for chocolate chip cookies but couldn't be bothered to put the oven on. So I ate it all raw. And it was freaking awesome.

I'm so tired that I want to change my graphics settings on my desktop to have a darker background so that it's easier on my eyes. Only I can't remember how.

I'm so tired that every time my cats tail brushes my feet, I think "SHARK!!!!"
even though that's completely ridiculous, because, come on, sharks aren't furry.

steve.b
07-06-2011, 05:26 AM
Ever try to chase a rat to dry it.......

my mind has fun with this concept

lovedbyHim
07-06-2011, 06:06 AM
Steve your dry humor is hilarious! I hear the Navijo Indians love dry humor.

Peridot20_Gem
07-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Hi Tammy,

Update everyone after certain results today please mate as we're all concerned.

Love Terry xxxx

lovedbyHim
07-06-2011, 08:07 AM
Hey everyone I'm so tired that if you don't here from me for awhile, someone actually cared to treat me and I will be resting in a clean hospital bed with some fine pain meds. Now make sure you keep a certain level of insanity on this forum while I'm away. Love ya bunches! Tammy

Peridot20_Gem
07-06-2011, 08:09 AM
All the very best mate and for christ sake stop thinking the worst...my hopes for you are hoping it won't be to serious so start thinking more positive. xxxxxxxx