PDA

View Full Version : Rocket trip anyone?????

chikititalinda
07-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Man I wish I can put myself on a rocket and shoot myself to the moon. I just want to be alone. I want tobe able to sleep all day and all night. I don't want to come to work, I don't want to deal with paying bills, mortgage, food, clothing, car payments, car insurance, gas, dog food three teenages, I odn't want to clean the house or make dinner or walk the dog or clean the bathroom, or sweep or mop or dust. On top of all this a husband who lost his job and can't collect!!!!

OMG I'm sorry Im rambling, but I have to let it all out before I explode. Im just under so much stress lately that Im scared! My joints are hurting more than usual and I'm getting a slight pain on my chest. Ive had pericardial effusion before so anytime my chest starts to hurt I start to panic which in turns stresses me out so much more.

I know that most of us here have to deal with all the above, but I hate it that my husband is not working. He's usually very supportive of my illness but he needs to do more around the house. This morning we got into a huge fight about it right before going to work, I feel like im inside a cloud and cant think straight : (

SOOOO, who wants to go with me on a rocket trip?

Peridot20_Gem
07-05-2011, 08:42 AM
I'd go with you just to escape Lupus but in general i've not got a bad life only for this lot getting at my system.

It sounds like you having anxiety attacks which is pressuring your heart and the stress will make your symptoms feel worse.

It's a total shame your hubby wow do more around the home to help and ease the pressure..unless he does'nt believe in it then you do have a struggle on your hands.

Oh my love and thoughts are with you mate and it's terrible locked in this position.

Hugzzzz & kisses your way.
Terry xxxxxxxxx

chikititalinda
07-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Thanks Terry, I really dont want to make him seem like an oger, he's really not. He usually helps when I ask. Isn't that typical of men. I mean he sees the dirt piling up or does he ; )
Aye, I'm sorry it just seems I'm having a bad day : (

rob
07-05-2011, 08:56 AM
There's one last space shuttle flight left. I'll meet you at the gates of the KSC, we'll sneak in, and we'll be stowaways. Dress warm, and bring earplugs...

Seriously, I know how you feel. Sometimes, I just want to run away from it all too, even if it's only for a little while.

chikititalinda
07-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Thanks Rob, its nice to be understood.

lovedbyHim
07-05-2011, 09:01 AM
Oh I sure do remember feeling like you do. Do you want to know what I learned? I learned to delegate and take care of myself as I learned noone else would do that for me. I had 4 kids and a husband who just thought I could do it all. One day I made a list of all the jobs in the house and had a family meeting. And we went around in a circle and I said, "okay, pick one" until all jobs were delegated. I also made my husband sign a paper allowing me a certain amount of time for me to be alone to take care of my self. IT WORKED! Once you set the boundry guard it with your life. Lol

Peridot20_Gem
07-05-2011, 09:03 AM
No it does we all good to vent and let lose because holding it in gives me a full temper and the things i say to my hubby can be terrible then the next thing i'm doing is saying the favourite word SORRY.

I understand where you coming from he ah a bad bloke and you don't want to sound like your slagging him off but you'd appreciate the help such alot without having to mention it...which he can see it building up anyway.

It's funny though you mentioning this issue but my neightbour she's 49, goes to work in an office there's nothing wrong with her gets home and all you hear is i'm tied, she goes in as we know her routine so good makes a cuppa and starts reading yet the housework needs doing and she things she's a cut above anyone else walking...get your head around that one mate because in my eyes she can't see that her home is untidy or if not needs cleaning.

chikititalinda
07-05-2011, 09:04 AM
Thats a great idea. Sometimes kids think we are supermoms, thats because we try to be! We have family meetings often it gives everyone time to express their feelings without being attacked. WE set neutral grounds. I've never thought of having one about me though. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!

Terry it was ugly this morning, I made it seem like he's not looking for a job when I know he is. Yes you're right I'll be saying my sorries tonight!

lovedbyHim
07-05-2011, 10:40 AM
After you say your sorry tell him about the meeting! (giggle)

giggle
07-05-2011, 04:25 PM
Oh you poor thing, I certainly understand!
Tell the hubby he is housewife for the duration until he gets work lol I know how it goes though... its different when THEY have to do it. When we are doing it they dont know what we are complaining about, housework is easy. I guess they find it easy because when they do it, IF they do it, they do a halfa*se job of it lol

Have a bubblebath tonight! And good suggestions everyone : )

Peridot20_Gem
07-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Brillaint Suggesstion Giggle,

Chilling out and the old bubble bath doing the solution (thumbs up) xxx