PDA

View Full Version : A Gentle Reminder from SAYSUSIE

Saysusie
06-29-2011, 06:45 PM
Hello my wonderful WHL family. I am posting this just to remind everyone about one of the most important underlying principles that make WHL the loving place that it is:

The thing that I want to re-state to everyone is that our goal here is to always be kind, considerate, comforting, respectful, and accepting of one another. If, for any reason, words are mis-spoken, intents are mis-understood, or feelings are not handled gently, we must all understand and realize that all of us are living with a dreadful disease. This, alone, can wreak havoc on our bodies, our minds and our emotions. As such, we can often do or say things that are not acceptable or understood by everyone.
I truly believe that there is not a single person here who intentionally does or says anything that would cause distress or sadness to anyone else. I am a person who lives by the laws of forgiveness and contrition..I want WHL to be continue to be just such a place. Let us continue to be generous with our compassion and understanding for one another.
Thank each and every one of you for being the kind of people who make WHL a loving, accepting, safe, and welcoming place!

Peace and Blessings
Namasate
Saysusie

Peridot20_Gem
06-30-2011, 05:26 AM
Hi Saysusie,

Lovely thread and it keeps we members reminded of how the site works so well and how love and care is showed to every member worldwide.

Terry xxx