PDA

View Full Version : Hallo all!

DoomWeasel
06-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Hey there. My name is Sabina. Just got started on here. I finally got around to finding a Lupus message board since I'm trapped indoors now that it's summer. Anyways, I thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. Heh, I guess I don't know what else to say...
Oh well!

lovedbyHim
06-27-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi there Doom Weasel! Welcome to our great group of folks who are so supportive. Love your picture! Hope you are hanging in there as you stay indoors.

Peridot20_Gem
06-27-2011, 12:52 PM
Hello Sabina,

A lovely welcome to WHL and it's lovely to have you with us and there's so many threads to venture through and learn the knowledge of Lupus to what you need and what you may have been diagnosed and anytime your down just come on and pour your heart out as we're a very close family worldwide.

I see your another person like myself house bound even in summer.

It will be nice getting to know you in time Terry xxx

rob
06-27-2011, 03:25 PM
Hi Sabina,

Welcome to WHL. I love your username and avatar!

Rob

Gizmo
06-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Welcome Sabina! How long have you been diagnosed and how does lupus affect you? Do you have family, work, play...?

tgal
06-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi Sabrina! I just wanted to stop in and welcome you to our WHL family. I am in Texas so I too am basically housebound until late fall. Please make yourself at home and please feel free to ask if you have any questions

steve.b
06-27-2011, 07:22 PM
hi sabina, welcome.
i am also housebound at the moment.
it is winter in australia, so it is raining.

missfearless
06-27-2011, 08:02 PM
hi sabina! welcome onboard! cute avatar, look forward to knowing more about you.

luv1only63
06-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Hi Sabina, I am new to this site also but have found it to be very informative and inspiring. Welcome.

Peridot20_Gem
06-28-2011, 09:43 AM
Hi Sabina, I am new to this site also but have found it to be very informative and inspiring. Welcome.
Hi Luv1only63,

Hows your day been also and hows you health since you joined??

Terry xxx

Saysusie
06-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Hi Sabina;
Welcome to our family, many of whom are also stuck indoors this summer like you :-(
You have already been greeted by many of our members and, as you can see, we are a group filled with people who genuinely care, who are filled with wisdom, who want to help in any way that we can, and who are here to make sure that you feel welcome and valued. You are not alone :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie