PDA

View Full Version : New facebook page

ritzbit
06-26-2011, 06:57 PM
I just made it and its still being put together but please feel free to come look at it and such. Its called Teens With Lupus. Hope I have some people from WHL come look at it, especially once it looks better lol

tgal
06-26-2011, 07:22 PM
great! Make sure and add the WHL facebook page to it!

missfearless
06-26-2011, 07:32 PM
Really nice of you to do this! (:

ritzbit
06-26-2011, 07:42 PM
I hope it pops up when you put it in. Trying to figure out if its on there right now lol if not private message me on here and I'll give you a link to my facebook so you can find it lol

ritzbit
06-26-2011, 07:43 PM
great! Make sure and add the WHL facebook page to it!

I sent a suggestion to WHL lol

ritzbit
06-26-2011, 07:53 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teens-With-Lupus/172034412859180

This is the link to the page. I hope it works right! lol give me suggestions of things to put on here.

missfearless
06-26-2011, 08:04 PM
Maybe you can post a fact about lupus each week?

ritzbit
06-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Thats a great idea. I'll take my daily facts from back in Lupus awareness month and use those again until I can come up with some new ones. Thanks! =)

ritzbit
06-27-2011, 02:49 PM
Question?

What would you think initially from this post?

I want to take a moment to ask you to “Like” Howse Foundation . You & others that “Like” our page will be able to enter many drawings for free products & services. There are prizes for hair product & styling, massages, & other sexy, beauty, & health alternatives just to name a few. There will be special drawings & events for those with Lupus. Thx again for your support! Please spread the health!

Saysusie
06-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Is this on your new FB page? I would "Like" it if I read it :-)
I've been ill and not allowed to be on my lap top..so I haven't been to the WHL page of FB. I will go there today and make sure that I accept your "Friend's" request.

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ritzbit
06-28-2011, 12:52 PM
I guess maybe I was crabby yesterday because I got mad and didnt want them on my page because I felt like they were trying to sell products or something.

Saysusie
06-28-2011, 12:57 PM
Well, truthfully, the only reason I would have "Liked" it was because I thought it was something that YOU were putting on your page. My first instinct was to say that I DID NOT LIKE IT..then I paused and said to myself, "Well, maybe she is trying to do something good for people with Lupus and since she is, I would "Like" it for her"
So, sweetie, your first instincts..and mine..were right on point. How funny..I should have just stuck with my gut feelings and should have known better.
Sorry sweetie :-(

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

ritzbit
06-28-2011, 01:16 PM
Lol they got mad at me. But I dont care. I told them thats not what I wanted on my page and they got mad and said they were there for support and a cure and shouldnt make assumptions. But I was asked why thats the first thing they posted on my page then.

Peridot20_Gem
06-28-2011, 05:31 PM
Ritz, even though i'm not with facebook it's a nice thing your doing mate. xxx