PDA

View Full Version : Summertime Limited Computer Access

Dance in the Rain
06-22-2011, 10:13 AM
Hello all!
You have all been so wonderful and I feel so great that I have a place where people know I feel like crap and I don't have to pretend I have it all together.

Today I am packing up my house for a couple of months away (It will be nice once I get there), for my 3 children a dog, and a husband. Yikes. I have been doing my 15 minutes of solid work, 5 to 10 sitting with the baby, and a 30 min sit down to try and get everything done. I am plugging away.

I just wanted to say that I will have limited computer access, and only my smartphone (andriod app) to come on in and check in. I havn't fallen off the planet and will be on here every chance I get.

I got a referral to my new rhuem, but can't make the appt until they call me....I figure by then I will be out of this flare (if thats what it is), since I am starting to feel better today...some of the muscle aches have started to let up, but this feeling of living on Pluto (extra gravity) hasn't completely left yet...

I must get up, I have sat past my 30 min...I'm hitting 45 now...

Cheers,
D

Gizmo
06-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Have a wonderful summer and good luck with your rheum appt.

Peridot20_Gem
06-22-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi Danielle,

Enjoy yourself mate and it's one good way of getting a break you most likely need and we'll chat when your able to get on and also the best with your Rheumo appointment, please let we know if possibble what the date is.

Love Terry xxx

steve.b
06-22-2011, 10:52 PM
a couple of months away.
sounds good.

hope you can rest when needed.