PDA

View Full Version : tam1216

tam1216
06-20-2011, 02:21 PM
Hello I am new to the community. I ran across this web site after researching occiptipal neuraligia... I found the postings to be very motivational, just knowing that truly there is someone that can relate to the changes and challenges lupus can take one through. Hello...

tgal
06-20-2011, 03:07 PM
Hi Tam! Welcome to the WHL family! I don't have occiptipal neuralgia but I do have trigeminal neuralgia so I can feel your pain. You have found a wonderful group of people who will be here to laugh with you, listen to you or just simply be a place of understanding. I look forward to getting to know you and, once again, welcome to WHL

Peridot20_Gem
06-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Hello Tam,

Welcome to our family of WHL and it's lovely to have you with us.

Venture through the threads and you'll learn so much connected to Lupus, we all suffer in different ways and we're all very close concerning one another and if you need to vent just come on and open up as you'll be answered as there's always someone on 24/7.

It will be nice getting to know you Terry xxx

steve.b
06-20-2011, 06:31 PM
hi and welcome.
anyone named tamara has to be nice.
it is my step daughters name.

Dance in the Rain
06-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Welcome..I'm new here too and it's wonderful.
Cheers,
D

Peridot20_Gem
06-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Hello Tam,

Just checking up on how your feeling and i hope your days been a less pain free day.

Terry xxx

lovedbyHim
06-22-2011, 02:53 PM
Hi Tam, my name is Tammy! Welcome to a great group of fun loving yet caring family. I sometimes laugh until tears run down my face. However when I feel lousy I know my suffering is validated here. Glad to have you with us Tam!

~LUVMYFLOWERS~
06-23-2011, 03:31 AM
Hello Tam, I would like to say welcome to WHL! And so glad to have you with us.
Hope you have a great day!! ~Diane~

Peridot20_Gem
06-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Hello Tam,

Please keep we updated please on how your keeping since you joined??

Terry xxx

Saysusie
06-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Hello and welcome to our family. I am so glad that you found us and that you decided to join us. I hope that you are finding the information here very useful and I am sure that you will find the people here to be kind, understanding, informative, compassionate, and always willing to help.
Please let us know if you need any information or answers, we are more than happy to do that for you :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie