PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to thank the men member's of WHL

Peridot20_Gem
06-20-2011, 08:31 AM
We all know that Lupus goes to the main majority of women and personal issues have become threads on women member's bleeding/periods besides urine trouble and leakage.

This is what i love dearly about the site we have male member's, who actually get involved with threads such as these, if they can't help they wish we all the best and that's so touching on a site because there's such alot of small minded men still about who would find it offensive even though it's a site for Lupus.

I'd like to thank Rob, Steve etc who have stood by so many of we through bad times concerning these issues, which we women member's suffer and i think they just deserve a large THANK YOU for their love and support to we women members who suffer these problems either daily or when the Lupus starts something off, where a new thread is made to let all other members know what's going on with ourselves.

(((Hugs to our male member's who are so supportive and outstanding))) Terry

tgal
06-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Wonderful Thread, Terrie. We are so very lucky to have such wonderful men on this site.

Peridot20_Gem
06-20-2011, 10:09 AM
Mari,

They're so understanding and today while resting i was thinking about what i'd gone through and other member's and how Rob, steve etc contribute and show their concern and that's so good on a site where support is needed.

Islablue
06-20-2011, 10:16 AM
I agree, there have been many times that men have responded to my threads or a thread I was a part of on a feminine issue. That's quite impressive! Thanks for responding on other threads too. I'm sure you might already have a female in your life and I'm sure she has many issues for you to listen to... then you come on here and listen to ours! KUDOS!

rob
06-21-2011, 07:44 AM
You know, my days just wouldn't be the same if I couldn't come here and read a good old fashioned menstrual cramps thread! (insert smiley face)

Seriously Terri, and ladies, thank you. I'm glad that you ladies feel comfortable enough to talk about the more sensitive female-specific topics despite the fact that some people who will read and respond are guys. As the "guy" moderator here, I've always wanted to make sure that the other guys here treat the female specific issue threads with respect and an open mind. The truth is, I've never had to say a word, as they all have been 100 percent respectful, and have been just great from day one. Besides, despite the gender difference, we're all still dealing with basically the same autoimmune disorders.

Rob

BTW-Islablue, in my case, you would be correct, I do listen to my lady and her issues on a regular basis!

Peridot20_Gem
06-21-2011, 08:48 AM
Thank you Rob from us all and it's just lovely to know we can discuss female issues and respect is held very highly from the Gentlemen of the site and like you said (we're all still dealing with basically the same autoimmune disorders).

lovedbyHim
06-21-2011, 12:49 PM
I died laughing over this reply Rob. I must say you guys are wonderful and forbearing with all these hormons flying around! I don't know many men who would stick it out with us. GREAT BIG HUG TO YOU AND STEVE!

magistramarla
06-21-2011, 04:16 PM
Nice thread!
We really do appreciate all of the guys who have been a part of WHL, including Conrad.
I'm sure that all of us who have loving husband/caregivers feel the same way about them, too.
I know that my sweetie puts up with a lot!
Hugs,
Marla

bunny28
06-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Great thread...thanks guys!

Gizmo
06-21-2011, 04:19 PM
Excellent post, Terry! Steve and Rob are awesome and I think their male perspective on ALL SORTS of issues provides really good balance.

Peridot20_Gem
06-22-2011, 01:04 AM
Gizmo, Your right they get involved with any issues concerning women and that shows how concerned they are for us.

IT'S LOVELY TO BE IN A CLOSE NIT FAMILY

Nonna
06-22-2011, 03:42 AM
Great idea Terri, with Conrad, Rob, and Steve giving us a male view point - we are well rounded.

Thanks to Conrad for understanding how much this site is needed. Thanks to Rob for all his thoughts and for watching over us. Thank to Steve for his understanding and his positive contributions.

Peridot20_Gem
06-22-2011, 12:11 PM
Toni,

Actually it's bad manners refering me with the post and not mentioning conrad because having nothing to do with him refering threads etc and the main ones being Rob, steve and Rob82 etc who's so understanding...that's how i never mentioned conrad and he did'nt spring to mind when writing it.

I do apologise Conrad and thank you so much for your full support also.

Nonna
06-22-2011, 07:03 PM
Toni,

Actually it's bad manners refering me with the post and not mentioning conrad because having nothing to do with him refering threads etc and the main ones being Rob, steve and Rob82 etc who's so understanding...that's how i never mentioned conrad and he did'nt spring to mind when writing it.

I do apologise Conrad and thank you so much for your full support also.

Actually it was Marla who first mentioned Conrad I just elaborated. But as I said before the guys round us out nicely. Without the. We'd be a bunch of old hen pecking and scratching

steve.b
06-22-2011, 11:22 PM
as long as you are mothering chooks...........
but not to broody.

Peridot20_Gem
06-23-2011, 01:49 AM
Hi Steve,

I've been waiting for you to reply on the thread to thank you also from us all...your such an understanding member besides Rob.