PDA

View Full Version : my week from hell

kim,l
06-18-2011, 09:12 PM
well everyone this week i spent at doctors with stephen my husband he is being tested for bowel cancer has colonoscopy next thursday ,t hey are also testing for testicular cancer and he had suspicious mole removed so testing for skincancer , they found he has osto arthritis in both his hips and back and legs and bursistis in his arms he has no use of one arm because of stroke last year his hearing is impaired his eyesight is impaired his heart is not good either is his lungs his memory is failing. i have spent the last 2 days at hospitals with my daughter sarah seems her endometrosis is back with vengence and her bladder is leaking she has had chest pain and numbness i will be going back to hospital with her tommorrow for more scans we spent 13 hours in emergency yesterday i have had 2 hours sleep in 4 days i am having trouble walking the pain is so bad and the weather has been so cold on top of this doctor says i have begginnings of flu i feel like packing myself up in box and priority posting myself away to unknown address or dessert island i am so tired and fatigue has set in my house looks like bomb has hit it as i have no energy to clean if i am not crying i feel like screaming the xray guy told my husband we need to go see a sharman and get the hex taken off us somebody has done a number on us i found it funnny at the time but now not so funny sorry for me being on downer depression really doing a number on me at the moment hope you are all well hugs kim l

steve.b
06-18-2011, 09:16 PM
( ( ( ( ( h u g s ) ) ) ) )

lovedbyHim
06-19-2011, 02:17 AM
Gosh Kim what does one say when everything is a mess. I'm so very sorry. I'm a firm believer in letting those tears out. Please keep us posted on how you are doing. (((hugs)))

missfearless
06-19-2011, 04:32 AM
I'm sorry you are having a horrible week. You'll be in my prayers. *sending you many hugs*

Bonita
06-19-2011, 05:33 AM
Oh Kim i feel so bad for you and your family but the only thing i can offer is my prayers and compassion for what you are going through. I wish that you had someone to help with the everyday daily chores to make your life easier. Love Bonita

Peridot20_Gem
06-19-2011, 09:27 AM
Hello Kim,

I am sorry your going through the wars and especially you getting no proper rest with how bad your are and concerning you hubby my heart goes out to you both concerning the cancer you must be worried stiff besides everything else your dealing with and i hope things turn around for your daughter also.

If it does'nt rain it pours mate and my god it's pouring you end.

((((All my love to you Kim & xxxxxx))) Terry

Linda From Australia
06-19-2011, 01:45 PM
Kim you have had a few cancer scares in your family lately. I really hope that this is just a scare, and not the real thing. BOO ... you can now go somewhere and hide, somewhere that everything is all OK. You just have to figure out where that is. I know with Terri it is a good thick book, others it is a funny movie, with me it is telling the kids a teacher joke, and perhaps some others may be able to give you some ideas of how you can hide from this scary ghost that constantly says BOO ... to you when you least expect it.

tgal
06-19-2011, 02:34 PM
I hope this next week is better for all of you Kim!

Gizmo
06-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Kim, I hope today was a little better and that you were able to get some rest. You must feel like your life is totally out of control. None of us have the magic words that will make things better, but hopefully the doctors will soon. Hugs!

Nonna
06-20-2011, 01:27 AM
Hugs to you Kim

Like Linda you are a fighter

What do y'all got in the water down there - you need to bottle it and sell it here in the States.

Hugs and Good Thoughts headed your way

Linda From Australia
06-20-2011, 02:23 AM
That is because we are both Aussie Battlers
The term Aussie Battler is an Australian colloquialism referring to "ordinary" or working class individuals who persevere through their commitments despite adversity. The battler refuses to admit defeat in the face of great difficulties.

lovedbyHim
06-20-2011, 02:36 AM
Where I come from we call call them SCRAPPERS. I'm a scrapper when I get backed against a wall. I was named an American , "One who cries for many". I will cry and then I will fight. Perhaps this can work for you dear.

kim,l
06-22-2011, 08:11 PM
thankyou everyone for kind thoughts his testicular cancer results was clear but they found something else he may have major artery blockage fromhis groin to kidneys that lead to the heart so he has to have ultrasound tommorrow he had colonoscopy today will not know results till next week . sarah is still ill bleeding from her bladder and in severe pain has urologist appointment on monday will probably have to operate gyno also thinks he will have to operate to remove more endometrioses if stephen has blockage they will have to operate as well i am very fatigued not sleeping well from worry if my hair was not falling out i would pull it out myself will keep you updated my friends hugs kim l

Peridot20_Gem
06-23-2011, 05:05 PM
Hello Kim,

Thanks for getting back to we all and updating we. It's such a shame how the symptoms of cancer have showed ok in one area then moved to another which sounds abit more complicated..i totally hate that disease and i am really sorry for you daughter also.

Kim you've got so much worry on your head no wonder your fatigued mate and having a game to sleep, i think we'd all be in the same boat but in the same situation.

Oh do takecare mate and my thoughts are deeply with you kim xoxoxoxox