PDA

View Full Version : I just got a few results back

EmAli
06-16-2011, 12:14 PM
My doctor has a website for her patients to look at test results. When I logged on most of my tests came back, the only thing missing is the ANA results. Westergren value is 30 an normal is 0-20 (inflammation). My c-reactive is 12.8 and the normal is less than 9, this is done for inflammatory disorders. ALT(SGPT) is 104, the normal is 10-50 this is for liver. ALT(SGOT) is 70, the normal is 15-40, this is also for liver. Rheumatoid factor was less than 20 and I guess this is great. The thyroid and other kidney tests are all in the normal ranges (too many to list). Now I am just waiting for the scan on my brain.

lovedbyHim
06-16-2011, 01:09 PM
Oh my word EmAli, what a thing to read! I don't know what to tell you as I don't understand a lot of this, but obviously something is wrong and now perhaps they can figue it out. There are so many knowledgeable people in the group that I know you will receive a lot of help. Hang in there!

Peridot20_Gem
06-16-2011, 03:50 PM
My doctor has a website for her patients to look at test results. When I logged on most of my tests came back, the only thing missing is the ANA results. Westergren value is 30 an normal is 0-20 (inflammation). My c-reactive is 12.8 and the normal is less than 9, this is done for inflammatory disorders. ALT(SGPT) is 104, the normal is 10-50 this is for liver. ALT(SGOT) is 70, the normal is 15-40, this is also for liver. Rheumatoid factor was less than 20 and I guess this is great. The thyroid and other kidney tests are all in the normal ranges (too many to list). Now I am just waiting for the scan on my brain.Hi EmAli,

westergren Value shows signs of Arthristis being at 30 which can go to 35.
c-creative can be either pulmonary inflammatory or down to the immune system
ALT(SGPT) is 104, the normal is 10-50 this is for liver... that's classed as a normal reading
ALT(SGOT) is 70, the normal is 15-40, this is also for liver... that's classed as normal reading

EmAli as you know none of we are Doctor's but can only help the best we can and being as you've not had your ANA either the results not come through or it's being doubled checked because of the results which have came through.