PDA

View Full Version : anyone heard from gooddog.

steve.b
06-14-2011, 06:07 AM
i have not heard g
from good dog for almost 2 months.

does anyone know how she is?

Peridot20_Gem
06-14-2011, 06:34 AM
Hi Steve,

I've not heard from GoodDog either mate or Colleen who was seriously ill and i've upped her thread from when she was last on, i seriously hope nothing's happened to them.

magistramarla
06-14-2011, 09:56 AM
Steve,
I've been here since 2007, and I've seen a lot of folks just disappear. Sometimes they were feeling great and just didn't feel the need for this group anymore, so I don't worry about them at all. However, there are some that will always be in my heart. There have been some who have come here sounding so sick, and so desperate, that I often wonder what has become of them.
If I feel this way, I know that our moderators must be feeling it, too.
I hope that some of our old friends read this, and check back in.
Hugs,
Marla

SandyR
06-14-2011, 11:56 AM
Marla,

I was just thinking of Jeannette the other day. Do you have her as a FB friend? If so, can you send me a friend suggestion. I don't know her last name to see if she even has a FB page.

Peridot20_Gem
06-14-2011, 12:23 PM
craftkeeper had'nt been on for a while either and she appeared 2 days back and she's such a lovely charactor and her wit is outstanding.

magistramarla
06-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Marla,

I was just thinking of Jeannette the other day. Do you have her as a FB friend? If so, can you send me a friend suggestion. I don't know her last name to see if she even has a FB page.

Sandy,
I have only a few folks from WHL on my FB. I don't think Jeanette is one of them. I don't use my FB too often - usually just to keep up with the grandkids.
Hugs,
Marla