PDA

View Full Version : Butterfly rash & how it scars you with pigment colouring

Peridot20_Gem
06-12-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm adding a pic of the butterfly rash fresh on the skin but adding this picture of myself besides because i had it at 29 and how it's scared my face with a brown pigment mark.

(Sorry my face is in such a mess but that can't be helped)

http://i52.tinypic.com/2s81hr9.jpg

http://i53.tinypic.com/b5inex.jpg

steve.b
06-12-2011, 05:23 PM
i get a similar rash on my legs and feet.

they too now have pigment scares.

Peridot20_Gem
06-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Steve i will say something mate, it loves doing it's damage and letting you know it's been where it as.lol

EmAli
06-16-2011, 01:11 PM
My sister has a giant butterfly shaped brown mask over her nose. She is always tired and sick too, but it is always minor things and she usually treats it at home. I can't help but think she has something going on too.

lovedbyHim
06-16-2011, 01:23 PM
We start to notice more and more people and their signs. MY sister has RA and she has the V tan area on her neck/chest area like me. Educate and teach. I get all kinds of questions from people who are wondering if they have some kind of AI issue.

Peridot20_Gem
06-16-2011, 03:12 PM
My sister has a giant butterfly shaped brown mask over her nose. She is always tired and sick too, but it is always minor things and she usually treats it at home. I can't help but think she has something going on too.Well Lupus is inhedetry of your parent's and there could be a connection with your sister.

My sister as had on going skin problems for years plus arthritis and she's younger than me, she new about my Raynauds but i spoke to her last week and told her what's happening, she's going to se the doctor for testing.

Peridot20_Gem
06-16-2011, 03:14 PM
We start to notice more and more people and their signs. MY sister has RA and she has the V tan area on her neck/chest area like me. Educate and teach. I get all kinds of questions from people who are wondering if they have some kind of AI issue.Tammy if your sister as these also, she really should be checked also because if your sister as anything linked then it's off your parent's like me.

EmAli
06-16-2011, 03:32 PM
Well Lupus is inhedetry of your parent's and there could be a connection with your sister.

My sister as had on going skin problems for years plus arthritis and she's younger than me, she new about my Raynauds but i spoke to her last week and told her what's happening, she's going to se the doctor for testing.

Peridot I have tried asking my sister about it in the past and it only offended her. The doctor told her it is from pregnancy and had all sorts of other reasons. The doctor could tell her the sky is red and green when we all know it is blue and she will argue to support the doctor instead of looking for a new doctor.

Peridot20_Gem
06-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Peridot I have tried asking my sister about it in the past and it only offended her. The doctor told her it is from pregnancy and had all sorts of other reasons. The doctor could tell her the sky is red and green when we all know it is blue and she will argue to support the doctor instead of looking for a new doctor.
Well i'm not being nasty but my youngest sister had a child 19yrs back and over the years she's had ezcema, ostheoporosis but wheather she listen's is another matter to say she's moaned for years and i've alerted her.

Sometimes although you care it's best left alone and have you ever thought she's ignoring it because she does'nt want to think it exist's as this can happen with so many people, where as your finding out and wanting to know what's happening.