PDA

View Full Version : lifetime access pass

ruziska
06-07-2011, 06:33 PM
http://store.usgs.gov/pass/access.html

I'm heading up to Glacier this summer! I can't wait and thanks to a little research I found that we lupies and anybody else with a permanent disability can get a free lifetime pass that gives us unlimited access to any national park and a lot of other places for FREE! All I needed was a note from my doctor stating that I have a permanent disability, took it to my local office and I got the pass. Check out the above website for more information.

"Iím in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And itís difficult to analyze love when youíre in it."
ó John Steinbeck (Travels with Charley: In Search of America)

ritzbit
06-07-2011, 06:44 PM
That is so cool! I love going out and doing things like camping and hiking (harder to do now) and that says it gives you discounts on camping! Thanks for sharing =)

tgal
06-07-2011, 06:50 PM
Great info! Thanks for sharing!!!

rob
06-07-2011, 07:24 PM
I didn't know this. One of my favorite places here in Maine is Acadia National Park. It's not far, so I spend a lot of time there, and I pay to get in.

Thank you Ruziska!

lovedbyHim
06-07-2011, 07:36 PM
I'm so excited! I love hiking and national parks! I will check this out! Thanks!

magistramarla
06-07-2011, 08:13 PM
This is useful news. We're planning to go see the giant Redwoods in a few weeks. I'll have to see if this will save us some money.
Thanks,
Marla