PDA

View Full Version : My lips just keep burning and blistering.

mrstjscott
06-05-2011, 04:55 PM
Ok. You know I have been posting more often. Today, I am in extreme pain. From what? My lips. I don't care what I put on it (the bottom one), it either doesn't help or it gets worse. HELP. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

lovedbyHim
06-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Ouch! For me it is vitamin E oil that I use for all sores in my mouth, lips and nose. I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable. I'm sure you're doctor can order something special if it needs something more potent.

tgal
06-05-2011, 08:43 PM
Do you think that you burned them in the sun (I do that on occasion) or are you just getting the nasty blisters that come whenever they want to? Vit. E may help and it is really worth a shot. If that doesn't help you might want to go to the doctor and get some cream for them.

let us know how it goes

Peridot20_Gem
06-07-2011, 04:53 PM
I've got what you've got and it is sore and sometimes the blisters get bigger, i do suggest you either see your GP or a dermo because you do need cream and the only thing which as helped me in the past is steriod based creams and when i was on plaquenil a fare bit back and now i'm on them again it won't take long for the plaquenil to help remove them because at times they can scare you.

Just please try and avoid any sun as that will make your situation worse. xxx