PDA

View Full Version : Awesome application

ruziska
06-04-2011, 07:05 PM
For anyone who has an iPhone or iPod touch, I found the GREATEST (in my opinion) application to help the fight with brain fog. It is called "scatterbrain". It is a free application that helps you remember stuff. Its like an electronic sticky note. My husband gave me an iPod touch for Mother's Day- ok so it was his 32gb when he upgraded to a 64 gb but who cares? I love it! I've downloaded all sorts of apps that have been not only fun but also informative. Unfortunately, there isn't a Lupus app (yet) but the ScatterBrain app has been especially helpful. Just thought I'd share... so if anyone gets the chance to try it out, let me know what you think. Anything that will help combat brain fog is a good thing, right?

Gizmo
06-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Sounds cool. Too bad I don't have either device. Maybe next upgrade...

steve.b
06-04-2011, 07:46 PM
sound good.
when you upgrade your touch, pass it my way lol

tgal
06-04-2011, 08:04 PM
I just got my first Iphone. I never understood why people were so loyal. I know now! Mine is only an 8 gig 3GS (because that is all the 3Gs they had) but I don't want it for movies or much music. I am ADDICTED to my phone now. I am now those people that I hated because they never put their phone down! I will check out the app. Thanks~

ruziska
06-04-2011, 08:18 PM
check out www.iphoneapplicationlist.com for thousands of FREE! (my favorite kind) applications

tgal
06-04-2011, 08:23 PM
LOL Thank you! I am already addicted to words with friends! I just love my phone