PDA

View Full Version : Rizbit's Graduation

Linda From Australia
06-03-2011, 07:08 PM
If you hadn't already checked out the pictures, do so NOW!!! This is an order!!!!

http://forum.wehavelupus.com/album.php?albumid=344&attachmentid=3805

http://forum.wehavelupus.com/album.php?albumid=344&attachmentid=3836

I especially like picture number 5, I bet there were many times they wished they had pulled the cord tight. Give your parents a pat on their backs for me and let them know I am also proud of you, along with understanding how hard it is to get their kids through graduation.

Rizbit, your parents must be soooooo proud of you, they took so many photos of you. So now I want to know all the details, since when you woke up in the morning until you went to sleep at night. I am so proud you stuck it out until the end. Now you can rest up until the next adventure comes.

tgal
06-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Hey Ritz what can I say? Through all the illness and all the stress you were able to pull it all together and stand there with your peers and graduate! I am so very proud of you! I agree with Linda that your parents must be really proud! I know that your family here at WHL are as well! The pics were great! Thanks for sharing those with this family so that we could share in your day as well!

SandyR
06-03-2011, 07:58 PM
great pictures!

ritzbit
06-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Thanks you guys =) I still dont feel like I graduated! I was worrying about stuff so much the last month of school I didnt think about actually graduating and it hasnt set in yet lol it was so pretty! I was the 3rd to graduate. And I didnt trip! lol Or hold up the line by walking to slow LOL We went out to eat afterwards and I was starving but got really sick to my stomach. Too much excitement for one day lol I saw my counselor today and it was sooo sad. I gave her a cookie and she gave me an orange blanket (georgetown orange ;D) and a card and itunes gift card. Im going to miss her.

Saysusie
06-03-2011, 09:20 PM
Rizbit; You have worked so hard, gone through so much, and never, ever gave up! You've been with us for quite a while and I feel as though we've watched you struggle and achieve..I want to send you many, many congratulations and to tell you that I am so proud of you!!

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

steve.b
06-03-2011, 10:06 PM
congratulations

Hunniebun
06-03-2011, 10:24 PM
Congrats! These pictures remind me of when I graduated in 2005. Way to go girl!!!

wolfwhisper
06-03-2011, 11:48 PM
Love your pictures! They came out very well. Told you you could make it! *hugs hugs hugs*

Gizmo
06-04-2011, 05:00 AM
Linda, I would have missed the pictures if you hadn't posted the link. Thank you!

Ritz, because of my daughter's situation I got very emotional looking at your pictures. I am SO glad that you hung in there until the very end and achieved so much. All those cords and the sash must have been so heavy they made your neck ache LOL. Are you headed for Georgetown University?!! It will be very exciting to see where the next leg of your journey through life takes you. You are absolutely beautiful, by the way.

Nonna
06-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Ritz, it looks to me like you may have graduated with some honors. Please explain the tassled cords and all.

Co gratulations! You did it!!!!!!

ritzbit
06-04-2011, 10:14 AM
The gold cap and gold stole are for getting the Commonwealth Diploma, which you had to take 4 AP classes to get. The silver cord is for excellence on state testing meaning I got high scores on all of them. The gold and red cord is for being in National Hispanic Honors Society. =)

Thanks again everyone =)

lacey50
06-04-2011, 01:59 PM
Ritz,

WOW!!! I'm soo proud of you, all those honors, and you were worried, you did GREAT!!!! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

bunny28
06-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Congrats. It looks like you had a wonderful day to celebrate so many achievements. Well done.

magistramarla
06-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Hey Ritzbit!
Congratulations, sweetie! The pics were wonderful! You have a whole bunch of "aunts and uncles" here who are very proud of you.
I think that you will really love college, and I'm very proud of you for hanging in there and getting to go to the excellent school.
It will be worth it!
Lots of hugs,
Marla

debbie-b
06-05-2011, 04:53 AM
Hi Ritz,

Congratulations. You did it, you can really be proud of yourself.
It must have been very hard, with all the problems you have had in the recent past, but you did it anyway.
You are awesome.
I love the pictures.

Debbie

rob
06-05-2011, 07:26 AM
Congratulations Ritz! I knew you could do it. I think it's safe to say that everyone here is very proud of you! (I know I am)

Rob

BonusMom
06-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Congratulations Ritzbitz!