PDA

View Full Version : Life is such

hating_that_pred
06-02-2011, 09:22 AM
When your a young kid, maybe 5-12, theres always a feeling that things are going to be brilliant, beautiful, amazing when your older, because when your a kid you dont think negative thoughts. Its all blue skys, happy family, no health issues in your mind. (which is why kids are smarter by being dumber..or less aware of reality). Then you get older 17-20, and you soon realize everything isnt as 'sunshiney' as you would of hoped. In my case diagnosed with a chronic kidney illness which I still find hard to believe at times here and there. Its a constant effort of diet, hours of sleep, relaxed mood to try and feel at your best. With my health travelling decently well I feel this is the time to step up to the plate, try and and find the motivation to do the right things. Exercise, eat at least decently well, dont go out too often for drinks, and a big one..."being in a happy mood"..I cant stress that last one enough, and how much it can change your health situation mentally and physically.

I really want to enjoy life and I am still as capable of doing so as I was in any other time in my life..lupus or no lupus. Some may wonder why im typing this up, why im letting out information that the reader may not be particulary interested in. But I wonder myself where I would be if I never got this 'lupus', I wouldnt be here typing, I wouldnt no Lupus exists, I would of never needed all the meds, kidney biopsys..and well...hell. But most of all I would of never been so mentally strong and aware of things at 19. Id probably be at a mates joint getting pissed and not remembering anything. Im not saying its good to have lupus, but I am saying its not all bad. Particulary if you can get on top of your situation and take your new emotional knowledge into the world.

Keep ya heads up peeps! we can do this!

Linda From Australia
06-02-2011, 04:41 PM
That is our Aussie boy, way to go!!!

We breed our kids strong

Nonna
06-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Youngling, I am so proud of you. Keep those thoughts going, you have overcome, I believe you will suceed in living to the best of your ability

Bonita
06-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Very well said keep your positive attitude. Bonita

Saysusie
06-03-2011, 09:07 PM
So very well stated, so very true, and so amazingly mature. You have provided a wonderful lesson to all of us. Yes, we absolutely must maintain a healthy emotional state or we can never achieve a healthy physical state. Thank you for your wisdom :-)

Peace and Blessings
Namaste
Saysusie

hating_that_pred
06-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the kind words peeps, it certainly does feel good haha.