PDA

View Full Version : symptoms that come and go

lovedbyHim
06-01-2011, 02:42 AM
Do any of you have symptoms that come and go such as nausea, pain in upper abdomen, bilirubin in urine, protein in urine, etc.? This recently happened to me.

tgal
06-01-2011, 07:47 AM
Hi loved! Glad you decided to start a thread!

I can't speak for everyone but I know I can say yes, things can come and go. A lot of it depends on if I am in a flare or not. Looking back I believe I was sick much longer then I knew. The first major thing attacked in me was my gallbladder. Nausea upper abdomen pain were the symptoms that sent me to the doctor (back then I NEVER went). I am not saying that is what is happening with you but if the pain and nausea continues please have it looked at!

Peridot20_Gem
06-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Hello lovedbyHim,

I suffer the nausea and loss of protein but not in the urine but a form of foamyness down below and i do suffer pain but i have noticed i do seem to get the nausea more and pain when the sjogren's working at it's best, it makes me feel so ill i just lie down and rest.

lovedbyHim
06-01-2011, 09:44 AM
Thank you so much. The symptoms seem to be lifting now. Sheesh!

lovedbyHim
06-01-2011, 09:45 AM
This was so helpful! Thanks!

Peridot20_Gem
06-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Oh your welcome mate from us all but sometimes we have to rest just for the symptoms themselves to ease off, it's not a pleasent life half the time we do know that. xxx