PDA

View Full Version : Hello i am new to this forum

lovedbyHim
05-29-2011, 03:15 AM
Hello everyone just trying get used to this format. It's really laid out nice. I am having a picnic today. I try hard to live each day to the fullest when I am able. I have SLE, hoshimotos, raynauds, and lately what appears to be fibromialgia.The muscle spasms wear me out.

steve.b
05-29-2011, 03:42 AM
nice to have you jion us.

i hope you enjoy the picnic.

Linda From Australia
05-29-2011, 04:36 AM
Great to hear from you. I like your positive attitude, 'trying hard to live each day to the fullest when you are able'. You are my kind of person. You seem to have quite a lot of difficulties at the moment, hopefully you will find some relief soon. Tell us a bit more about yourself, we would love to get to know you a bit more. Enjoy WHL

Peridot20_Gem
05-29-2011, 05:30 AM
Hello lovedbyhim,

Welcome to our lovely family of the WHL and it's nice to have you with us, there's so many threads to venture through and learn so much more of the conditions of which you had and if your down feel free to come on and vent as there's always someone on line.

Like yourself i have SLE and raynauds besides other issues and refering the spasms they're terrible, everyday with those is a none stop episode.

It will be lovely getting to know you.

Terri xxx

tgal
05-29-2011, 10:43 AM
Hi there! Welcome to WHL.. I am so glad that you decided to join us! feel free to look around the site (I know you already are) or start posts whenever you want. We are glad to have you as a part of the WHL family! I can't wait til I get to know you

red246
05-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Just wanted to say Welcome to the Family! Hope you enjoy your picnic & look forward to getting to know you!

kim,l
05-29-2011, 06:07 PM
hello and welcome whl look forward to talking to you and know we are here to chat when ever you need us hugs kim l

lovedbyHim
05-30-2011, 12:43 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Picnic was wonderful! We laughed for hours. I had dear friends over who are dealing with cancer. They are safe to be real with me & they know I will listen. Though the disease is different pain and loss of who we once were is similar. I miss wo I was before Lupus.

Glibby
05-30-2011, 02:25 AM
Welocome aboard:)

Peridot20_Gem
05-30-2011, 02:49 AM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Picnic was wonderful! We laughed for hours. I had dear friends over who are dealing with cancer. They are safe to be real with me & they know I will listen. Though the disease is different pain and loss of who we once were is similar. I miss wo I was before Lupus. I understand you so much concerning you friends also, seen such a loss with cancer on my dads side and my dad going with it also but it's nice to be with people who understand you so well also, without be judged.

I'm so pleased you all enjoyed your picnic. xxx

lovedbyHim
05-31-2011, 09:49 AM
Thank you again for your kind and loving welcome. Today I am back to work but for lunch I am sitting at a park in the shade thinking of all of you. It is 80+ degrees here. Ugh

tgal
05-31-2011, 09:51 AM
Thank you again for your kind and loving welcome. Today I am back to work but for lunch I am sitting at a park in the shade thinking of all of you. It is 80+ degrees here. Ugh

What I would give for the 80s! We have been getting close to 100 with no end in sight!

Peridot20_Gem
05-31-2011, 09:54 AM
Oh that's lovely thinking of we but i do pitty you in the shade at a boiling 80, i hope the rest of your day goes fine and i do hope your feeling ok?

steve.b
06-01-2011, 06:10 AM
on the good side of the world.............
it was 66 today. and rainning.
we have an extra 1 1/2 feet of water in our rain tank.

life is good.