PDA

View Full Version : Slim Update

tgal
05-28-2011, 11:23 PM
I Only posted this for slim. Thanks for the update!

slim here not sure if im doing this correctly , since I cant remember how to. I have been a flare for a while now and im pretty sick of it. Had to go recieve iv solu medrol to counter act it. that helped except the side effects i could have done without. So here I was on mothers day unable to move and retaining fluid and oh yeah the pain topped it off. Now i have these rosy cheeks and i didnt even need to use make up. I have cushings from all the steroids and cant recognize my face. I have to learn to dress a new body since the one i use to dress 32 years is gone. i might sound slightly angry but this disease is pissing me off im not a quitter and i refused to go down without a fight. My rheumy wants me to go on disability . Psychologically Im not ready and emotionally it might destroy me. I am schedule to recieve my first dose of Benlysta on 6/03/11 and hopefully this new drug work so wish me luck and Ill keep everyone posted. Pain free hugs too all.

Linda From Australia
05-29-2011, 12:52 AM
Good to hear from you Slim, not so good to hear you are having a rough time. Let us know how you go with your new medication

tgal
05-29-2011, 10:40 AM
Please let us know when you start the new drug! I really hope it works

Peridot20_Gem
05-29-2011, 10:47 AM
Hi Slim,

Your not on your own concerning Lupus but how it's changing you and also being in alot of pain, it must be terrible for you.

I hope things ease for you soon and best of wishes to you slim. xxx

magistramarla
05-29-2011, 10:15 PM
Slim,
Good to hear from you.
I hope that the new drug works for you.
Hugs,
Marla