PDA

View Full Version : a week i would rather forget

kim,l
05-24-2011, 06:58 AM
first i am flaring getting over virus, mikaela now has virus, sarah my eldest is being tested for lump in breast which could cancerous she is 23, my son is out of rehab,my brother is having severe chest pain they think it could be his heart and one of his kidney,s he has been told is bad and down the track will eventually need transplant, my husbands aunt has only 2 months to live from cancer, and they think my mother inlaw may have lung cancer because she was exposed to passive smoking from stephens aunt all in all it has been crappy week hopefully we will get negative test for my daughter we should know in 2 days taking one day at a time am very sleep deprived at moment thanks for listening to rants and raves hope everyone is having good day hugs kim l

Linda From Australia
05-24-2011, 07:01 AM
Kim life really is tough for you at the moment, I suppose it is hard to support the people you love when you are feeling so bad yourself. Hopefully things will settle down for your family and you get to hear some good news in the months to come

tgal
05-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Kim I hope things start getting better for you. I know it is tough but please try to get some rest time for yourself. You won't be any good to anyone if you can't get out of bed

SandyR
05-24-2011, 08:44 AM
you're right. that is a crappy week. I'm glad you are sharing this with us and not holding the burden of all that on your shoulders without support. (((HUGS))) I know I've said it before but I am praying really hard. I just can't believe that things won't get better. I can't give up hope yet so if you are a little low on hope or on believing in good things coming to you then I will lend you some of my energy. I hope all goes well with everyone's health. Please let us know what happens with Sarah and everyone else. *keeping my fingers mentally crossed till then*

Peridot20_Gem
05-24-2011, 10:30 AM
Hello Kim,

I'm so sorry to hear of what you've got going on around you concerning family member's besides yourself no being well.

My thoughts are with you mate and do takecare (((Hugs & kisses to you))) xxx

Gizmo
05-24-2011, 05:28 PM
Kim,
That is an overwhelming load for anyone to have to bear. My thoughts are with you and your family.

steve.b
05-25-2011, 02:58 AM
ouch, let me offer a cyber shoulder.
cry here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is always difficult when it is all happenning.

when my world fell apart i was deffinetelly lost.

please take a little time for kim.

Bonita
05-25-2011, 07:07 AM
So sorry for you and your family it seems when it rains it pours for you i hope the sun will soon shine for all of you. I will put you on my prayer list. Love and prayers Bonita

magistramarla
05-26-2011, 09:07 PM
Kim,
Sweetie, I wish that I could be there to give you a big hug. You have a lot to deal with. Just deal with one thing at a time and take care of yourself in between.
Lots and lots of Hugs,
Marla

Peridot20_Gem
05-28-2011, 05:11 AM
Hello Kim,

All the problems you have going on, i do hope in some way you've been able to get some rest as you've been very ill of late yourself and also stress as'nt hit you to badly. xxx

Linda From Australia
05-28-2011, 06:01 AM
Kim how is your weekend going?