PDA

View Full Version : You Are The Best!

ruziska
05-23-2011, 08:23 PM
The members of this forum are the absolute best! I just joined in March and have felt very welcomed from the beginning and the wealth of information is invaluable.
After being in denial about having rheumatoid arthritis for 15 years only to find out it is Lupus and now finally facing the fact that I MUST face it and deal with it, the "we have lupus" family is the best place to turn to in good times and bad. There are NO support groups in Montana. Not surprised considering the fact we have more antelope (speed goats) than people.
I just want to thank all of you for your kindness and "expertise". I'd bow at your feet but face it, if I get down on the floor, I won't be able to get back up so please settle for a heartfelt THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Peridot20_Gem
05-26-2011, 08:24 AM
Hi Ruziska,

It's been a pleasure having you with us since you've joined and getting to know you well.

NO don't get down there's no need for that mate, you need all your strength to get about.lol xxx

tgal
05-26-2011, 09:10 AM
I don't know how I missed this thread but I am glad Terrie bumped it up! I felt the same way when I began here. I believe that is what makes this place special. Wonderful people who understand and care. You have become a valued member of this family since you arrived and I want to know that you are appreciated as well!

rob
05-26-2011, 09:52 AM
The members of this forum are the absolute best! I just joined in March and have felt very welcomed from the beginning and the wealth of information is invaluable.
After being in denial about having rheumatoid arthritis for 15 years only to find out it is Lupus and now finally facing the fact that I MUST face it and deal with it, the "we have lupus" family is the best place to turn to in good times and bad. There are NO support groups in Montana. Not surprised considering the fact we have more antelope (speed goats) than people.
I just want to thank all of you for your kindness and "expertise". I'd bow at your feet but face it, if I get down on the floor, I won't be able to get back up so please settle for a heartfelt THANK YOU!!!!!!!

We aim to please! No need to bow at our feet, but I do like chocolate chip cookies (hint hint).

Rob

BTW-Speed Goats=LOL!

bunny28
05-26-2011, 03:54 PM
I have to agree. I was diagnosed in Feb and shortly after that found this place. It is a good source of info and includes people with lupus with varying degrees of symptoms. I am pretty lucky so far it seems and sometimes feel bad "complaining" about my "minor" symptoms but I have to say that so many people here have been so patient in answering my questions regardless. thank you.

tgal
05-26-2011, 04:00 PM
I have to agree. I was diagnosed in Feb and shortly after that found this place. It is a good source of info and includes people with lupus with varying degrees of symptoms. I am pretty lucky so far it seems and sometimes feel bad "complaining" about my "minor" symptoms but I have to say that so mBunnany people here have been so patient in answering my questions regardless. thank you.

Bunny! Good thing that I am not close to you because I would have to whack you on the back of the head (Think NCIS) LOL.

To say that you eel back to complain about your "minor symptoms" means that you are not valued here and that we are not doing what this place set out to do! You are right, there are varying degrees of Lupus and other AI diseases but if people who only have minor symptoms don't speak up then the new people that come in here are going to think that everyone with Lupus has a severe case and then begin to doubt themselves and their illness! Your degree of Lupus is just is no better or worse then anyone elses. It is different. That is why we need you. That is why you are so valued within our family!

Nonna
05-26-2011, 05:30 PM
I quite agree, this is the best place for answers and support

Kudos and hugs to everyone

rob
05-26-2011, 05:33 PM
I am pretty lucky so far it seems and sometimes feel bad "complaining" about my "minor" symptoms but I have to say that so many people here have been so patient in answering my questions regardless. thank you.

Is it really considered "complaining" if your symptoms are real? I don't think so. There's no need to feel bad about just telling it like it is for you right now.

Rob

magistramarla
05-26-2011, 09:45 PM
I'm convinced that the folks on WHL know a lot more about autoimmune diseases than most doctors, and care more, too!
Hugs,
Marla

steve.b
05-26-2011, 10:54 PM
i too am glad for this family.
i love to come here every day.
i feel i have missed out if i dont.

Peridot20_Gem
05-28-2011, 05:08 AM
We aim to please! No need to bow at our feet, but I do like chocolate chip cookies (hint hint).

Rob

BTW-Speed Goats=LOL!Rob,

You did make me laugh with your comment mate, if it's including food Jaffas would'nt go a miss. lol

riverlaken
05-28-2011, 11:51 AM

ruziska,
Well said and you rock!!

Bonita
05-28-2011, 12:27 PM
I am so glad that i found this group and they have been my support system and i appreciate all of you. This is the place for questions and answers. Bonita

Peridot20_Gem
05-29-2011, 08:22 AM
I think this is such an excellent thread to all member's and so many commenting.

It's a TRUE VALUE to the forum itself, so people out there WORLDWIDE reading our threads and do have either Lupus or any autoimmune disease's or think they may have something linked to the Disease, don't just keep reading join us and learn the value of the site and it's importance to Lupus itself and meet our wonderful member's who can help and give so much advice in so many ways.

We're not Doctor's but we're suffer's who can offer so much comfort and help.

((Hugs to all the suffers out there)) xxx