PDA

View Full Version : Apocalypse

SandyR
05-20-2011, 09:20 AM
I just want to say that should the apocalypse come tomorrow I love you all and am so glad to have you in my life and if you are on my FB page you know I am putting about as much stock into this as I would put into an alien beaming me up in a UFO and taking me off to some distant star planet in my sleep. I think we'll be seeing pictures of people of roofs with signs and aluminum foil hats like we did with Y2K.

rob
05-20-2011, 10:38 AM
I'll be sitting in my boxers hugging my assault rifle, just waiting for the show to start...

Maybe I'll break out some MRE's and pop in Apocalypse Now just to get in the mood.

(insert multiple sarcastic smiley faces)

SandyR
05-20-2011, 10:47 AM
OMG I am dying of laughter from that image...make sure you don't shave or shower tomorrow to complete the look and adding a cigerette out of the corner of your mouth and a big 10 gallon jug of distilled water in the background would really add to the look. Somehow I just knew you would get a laugh out of this situation too.

Gotta go...still working on my aluminum foil antanea hat.

Bonita
05-20-2011, 12:00 PM
Only God knows when this will happen not even Jesus or the angels but you have to always be ready because it will happen in a twinkling of and eye. Bonita

red246
05-20-2011, 12:11 PM
Thanks for the laughs! Rob, would love to see you sitting up on the roof! I don't know where people are getting tomorrow's date from - haven't paid any attention to it. I have to admit I was mildly concerned about Y2K, but this not at all!

Matthew 24:36 "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."

tgal
05-20-2011, 12:21 PM
All I have to say is that if this guy gets it right I really hope that he hangs around a couple of minutes to tell AT&T how he did it. Every time they are coming to my house the best they can do is a 5 hour window (7-12 or 12-5)

LOL Yes, that will be my facebook status soon!

@ Rob.. that is one visual I will NEVER forget LOL

tgal
05-20-2011, 03:36 PM
I couldn't make this up!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/20/cdc-zombie-apocalypse-advice_n_864913.html

kim,l
05-20-2011, 06:34 PM
well i am alive and well and it is a sunny day the least they could of done was give me more warning instead of paying my bills i would of had agood time splurging oh well maybe next time i will get more warning and i can plan going away party these people really crack me up

tgal
05-20-2011, 06:35 PM
LOL I'm with ya kim. You have until 6PM Pacific Time though. So you have just under 1 more day!

steve.b
05-21-2011, 01:59 AM
I'll be sitting in my boxers hugging my assault rifle, just waiting for the show to start...

Maybe I'll break out some MRE's and pop in Apocalypse Now just to get in the mood.

(insert multiple sarcastic smiley faces)

i want to see photos

it will prove i am not the only crazy one lol

steve.b
05-21-2011, 04:13 AM
it is 11 minutes past 7pm. just over 1 hour past judgement day.
i know i am late for most things, but this.............................

tgal
05-21-2011, 06:42 AM
LOL Steve! You still have to wait! It is 6PM tonight in California (pacific time in the US. Means my time 8PM) central. At least I think that is it. Who knows!

steve.b
05-21-2011, 07:07 AM
the report i read quoted him as saying 6pm in each time zone. so the apocolyps would move like a wave across the world.
it is 10:07 at the moment..... i would be waiting but i have more important things to do.
my wife is in bed and cold................................... need i say more

Linda From Australia
05-21-2011, 07:23 AM
Well I must say I am really looking forward to it, because it would mean I am in no more pain ... YIPPPPPEEEEEE

tgal
05-21-2011, 07:34 AM
LOL Our CDC (Centers for Disease Control) even added "Dealing with Zombies" to the emergency preparedness page! I was surprised at the number of people that didn't get it. I guess being a PK I assumed everyone would.

rob
05-21-2011, 02:57 PM
the report i read quoted him as saying 6pm in each time zone. so the apocolyps would move like a wave across the world.
it is 10:07 at the moment..... i would be waiting but i have more important things to do.
my wife is in bed and cold................................... need i say more

It's T-minus three minutes and counting here in the Eastern time zone. But, I can see the islands out in the channel that are in the Atlantic time zone (I'm right on the line), and they don't seem to have any damage. Bummer. Guess I got out my tinfoil hat and AK-47 for nothing...

kim,l
05-21-2011, 07:08 PM
oh well i woke up this morning and i am still here so is the pain and the lupus and i am still broke and surprise surprise the politicians are still fighting of carbon tax notgoing to let a little thing like the end of the world stop there petty squabbles, the only thing to survive after the world ends will be cockroaches and politicians .lol hugs to all kim l

rob
05-21-2011, 07:20 PM
the only thing to survive after the world ends will be cockroaches and politicians .lol hugs to all kim l

Oh Kim, that's funny!

Hunniebun
05-22-2011, 09:56 AM
Apparently now this dude is saying that he miscalculated the date...lol, he's so full of it.

Toradoradi
05-22-2011, 03:22 PM
Apparently now this dude is saying that he miscalculated the date...lol, he's so full of it.

Just like he did in 1994? Hmm you would think he would catch on to being wrong... And he laughs at the people who think 2012 is going to happen...now THAT I will be ready for! Better start spending my life savings now...I want just enough to last me til the next apocalypse...

SandyR
05-23-2011, 06:52 AM
*raises hand* here I am! sorry guys! I know you thought it was only me that was raptured on Saturday but apparantly that wasn't my day yet. I'm going to put the tin foil hat into the fallout shelter now and lock that back up after I restock my astronaut food and water supply that I dimished this weekend.

@kim - there are NO pests, big or small, in my shelter so they'll have to find their own place of safety. LOL

steve.b
05-23-2011, 11:14 PM
better restock it quickly.....
look like the date was slightly miscalculated, october not may. on;y 1/2 a year out.

life on earth has been going on for centuries, we can alow a little miscalculation cant we. it is only a little %age after all.

wait for october everyone.