PDA

View Full Version : Well dddduuuuhhh!!!!!

chikititalinda
05-17-2011, 01:08 PM
Ok so I've been having brain farts for the last two weeks but last night one of the funniest things happen while I had a house full of teenage girls ( my daughter's friends). I came down to say hello and in a few minutes everyone was giggling, Jenny was like "MOM" I said ok what? She says look down, it was so embarrasing, I had two complete different sandals, one was a rubber blue flip flop the other was a black terry cloth bedroom slipper. Can you imagine the giggles? It was funny though. They said didn't you notice? Actually I thought something felt different I even looked down at them but it didn't dawn dawn me that I was wearing different sandals LOL

Linda From Australia
05-17-2011, 01:16 PM
Last week after I got dressed after going to the pool, I looked in the mirrow to apply my makeup (essential to hide the fact that you feel so bad).
Something didn't look right - my shirt was inside out. Imagine if I couldn't be bothered putting on any make up that day. I always insist my students (Grade 6) dress correctly, now wouldn't that be funny if I turned up to school not dressed properly. I would have been the laughing stock of the class for the rest of the day.

rob
05-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Last week after I got dressed after going to the pool, I looked in the mirrow to apply my makeup (essential to hide the fact that you feel so bad).
Something didn't look right - my shirt was inside out. Imagine if I couldn't be bothered putting on any make up that day. I always insist my students (Grade 6) dress correctly, now wouldn't that be funny if I turned up to school not dressed properly. I would have been the laughing stock of the class for the rest of the day.

I did the same thing last week, only I didn't notice the inside-outness until the end of the day!

Peridot20_Gem
05-17-2011, 01:47 PM
Good one mate, you must have been anyhow because you excuse could have been i'm only doing a (FASHION SHOW) for you all.lol

Mines been lately when i'm chatting my words seem all backwords.

Gizmo
05-19-2011, 10:51 AM
I actually went to an eye doctor appointment with 2 totally different style shoes - one black suede unisex and the other magenta ballet slipper type! No one said a word. I didn't notice until I got home and saw the other magenta shoe and wondered why it wasn't on my foot!

ruziska
05-19-2011, 01:45 PM
I was looking for my phone. I was talking on it at the time.