PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holidays to All

admin
12-05-2005, 08:12 AM
Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! Thank you all for making this site a positive place for people to support, listen and exchange info with each other. And THANK YOU to Saysuzie for taking the time to keep things moving along.

:x-mas:

catlady4520
12-05-2005, 11:51 PM
Merry Christmas! So thankful for this site and all the wonderful members who contribute! Thanks also to Saysusie and Hatlady as being so informed!

Saysusie
12-07-2005, 08:41 AM
Thank You "Most Beloved Administrator" and hopefully we will get a chance to chat and have coffee before the Holiday season is over!

Catlady - you are more than welcome and are a blessing to this forum :-)

SMOOCHES
Saysusie

hatlady
12-10-2005, 09:42 AM
Most beloved Admin, I bow in homage to you! :wink: Thank you for supporting this site!

SaySusie, I've learned so much from you - thank you for your support of this community as well. We would be far less helpful to each other without your knowledge to support and inform us.

Catlady - you're so sweet! I appreciate your posts, and the posts of all the others who call this forum a friendly place!

Hugs, cups of frothy hot cocoa and warm days to all ~~

shanniefly
12-12-2005, 08:34 PM
I'm still very new and trying to figure out who everyone is, but thank you to all of the above for the support, wisdom, and fellowship!!!

Happy Holidays to all, and my best wishes to everyone for a beautiful, pain free Christmas!!! You are all in my prayers!!!

jothebrit
12-13-2005, 08:49 PM
Just wanted to wish everyone a very merry and STRESSFREE Christmas. Been busy lately with work and kids Christmas projects. Thank God Friday is the last day of school and 95% of my shopping is done.
Jo

hatlady
12-17-2005, 05:05 AM
Jo you're a lucky lady! School was done here as well, but since I'm in administration....WHAT holiday?

Shopping? Mostly done as well, but I'm going the gift card route for several, and my mother is getting (You'll LOVE this... ) a share of a Llama. :shock: Yes, a share of a llama. There's a wonderful charity called Heifer (http://www.heifer.org/) that spreads hope by giving families goats, chickens, pigs, llamas, etc. Neat charity, and one my mother appreciates. I gave ehr the choice of that or Habitat for Humanity, she decided that this year a llama sounded nice!

Still have a bit to do for the work gang. Today will be crafts - making them each a pin, and getting the last of the stuff ready for next week.

More hugs to all, and another thanks to our most beloved administrator! :D